Women's Sunrise Trail™ Outdry®
The OutDry waterproofing system creates a unique one-piece component which results in superior waterproofing, breathability, comfort and fit.
Engineered specifically to provide superior comfort & cushioning for outdoor footwear, Techlite is durable, impact absorbing, and provides consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses.
Hold Tight on
Hold Tight on
Omni-Grip is an advanced traction solution for trail, hiking, winter and water wear, ensuring outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
Smooth transition, stability and control for trail and road wear.
New to our rough-and-tumble family of trail shoes, the Sunrise Trail features a supportive mid-cut upper empowered with the Techlite® Fit™ capture system for a secure, conforming fit and our new Outdry® membrane to create an inpenetrable barrier between you and wet. The midfoot boasts our patent-pending Techlite FluidFrame™, which combines three different densities of foam for transitions that are incredibly smooth even when the trail isn't. If that weren't enough, our Techlite FluidPost™ on the medial heel to midfoot guides feet as they come in for a landing. Throw in a textile stone shield to protect feet from pebbles and a gnarly Omni-Grip® rubber ousole with traction lugs, and you've an all-star shoe for all-terrain adventures.
- Combination leather, synthetic and textile upper with a molded Techlite® Fit™ capture system and waterproof/breathable Outdry membrane
- Techlite FluidFrame with three different Techlite densities provide stability and support in the midfoot
- Forefoot nylon rock guard for foot protection
- Omni-Grip rubber with multidirectional lugs
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pair= 11.3 oz / 320.3 g