The secret to staying warm in the winter : Columbia men's ski pants
We design ski pants for men and we do it passionately, taking into account every detail. We know you want waterproof and insulated pants that will shelter you from the rough winter weather. We have also figured out that you'd like your ski pants durable, rugged and lasting. Skiing can be a rough activity for your clothing : It will be scratched, rubbed and will be subject to water almost all the time.
Last but not least, skiers will want stylish, modern looking and well cut ski pants ! Our men's snow and ski pants are designed just that way : ...Efficiency, ruggedness and style. So you can enjoy the mountain, during the entire ski season and not worry about the gear.
We have a few things to share with you so you can choose the right degree of technicality for your ski pants : How warm ? And how waterproof ?
Yes, you read correctly, there are two degrees of warmth for men's ski pants :
• Warm. These men's ski trousers generally feature our Omni‑Heat™ thermal reflective technology. A technical liner that reflects your body warmth and keeps it there, with you. On top of that, we generally add a medium insulation of 40 to 60 grams to our level 2 ski pants.
• Extremely Warm. These men's ski trousers are equipped with our special Omni‑Heat™ 3D tech : this is the improved version of our classic Omni‑Heat™ tech. It delivers extra warmth thanks to its reflective pattern with fuzzy pods.
Now that you know what helps staying warm during winter sports, we will introduce you to our waterproof technologies. For men's ski pants, we have our classic Omni‑Tech™ waterproof & breathable membrane ready. It's efficient, lightweight and durable.
There are two different versions of this waterproof membrane :
• Omni‑Tech™ waterproof with critically seams sealed : a classic go‑to solution. It will fit most needs.
• Omni‑Tech™ waterproof fully seam sealed : the greatest level of waterproofness here. Perfect for mountain enthusiasts and demanding skiers.
How do I choose the right ski pants for me ?
Our men's ski pants are available in multiple colours, shapes and sizes. You will find various cuts : From ample to tight. You will also find different inseam lengths : It's a good thing for you if you feel ski pants are often too short or too long for you in a given waist size.
You also want to pay attention to pockets : How many pockets do you have and where they are. All men's ski pants have two waist pockets on each side, that's a given. Now, there are various possibilities for the rest :
• Back pockets, generally a pair.
• Cargo thigh pocket
• Regular thigh pocket